Strategic innovation, holistic transformation and market leadership occur in many ways. At Market Strategy Group, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
MSG has a long history of guiding organizations through the process of identifying and seizing new growth opportunities.
- New Sources of Growth
- Identification of and execution on strategic opportunities beyond core revenue streams
- Evaluation of high-yield potential market opportunities with customized approach
- Taking Share & Growing Core
- Maximize critical value through first-hand customer insights and market data
- M&A Due Diligence
- Quantitative financial modeling
- Qualitative market insight
For organizations looking to tailor their products and services to match customer needs, we provide solutions focused on value creation and design thinking to fully understand the preferred future.
- Customer Experience
- Voice of the customer assessments
- Value Proposition Creation
- Value driver identification and messaging creation
Thriving in today’s quickly changing markets requires constant awareness. For organizations looking to adapt their business or transform a specific function, we have the knowledge and skillset to help you understand your transformation needs and guide you through the process.
- Business Model Redesign
- Culture and capability assessments
- Operating model design and implementation
- Executive Change Management
- Internal leadership alignment
- Sales Processes & Training Development
- Full and half-day development workshops, for corporate and functional application
We have experienced project managers with extensive expertise helping organizations manage projects, ranging from short term product developments to global, multi-year implementations.
- Removing Obstacles to Execution
- PMO Outsourcing: Portfolio, program and project management experts
- Leveraged for diverse business needs: Divestitures, mergers, integrations, long-term implementations
- Tracking & Measuring Success
- KPI formulation and execution
- Corporate reporting and stakeholder management